DERMITAGE charged my credit card for free trial package that they advertize.I did not authorize the payment or I did not receive their product at all.

When I called them to find out the situation which is I been charged the product that I did not received, and I did not authorized the charge. They said I have to find out myself with the post office where the product is.

How do I can get my money back? DERMITAGE charged my credit card for free trial package that they advertize.

I did not authorize or I did not receive their product at all. When I called them to find out the situation which is I been charged the product I did not received and authorized the charge. They said I have to find out myself with the post office where the product is. How do I can get my money back?

Is there any organization that will help the victim of false advertisement?Or for people who been robbed

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

We had the same situation where we supposedly order the product and then received it.We did not place any such order and did not authorize it.

Called Dermitage and told them, they insisted that we did place the order and since the shipping address matched the card it was not a fraudulant order... no more help only options that would charge us more.

So I called our credit card company, told them what happened, they are treating it as fraud, closed the account and reversed the charges.Thank you, Chase, get lost Dermitage.

I too am a victim of this scam.REMEMBER NOTHING IS FREE, CALLED FOR FREE SAMPLE, DID NOT GET CANCELED FOR 4 MONTHS IN A ROW, HAD TO PAY THE 89.00 A MONTH.

WHAT A RIP OFF.

WHAT CAN WE CONSUMERS DO, DO NOT LET THEM CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

THEN THEY HAVE YOUR NUMBER AND IT IS U AGAINST ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAMS.ANY SUGGESTIONS, WHAT CAN WE DO?

The same thing just happened to me. I never placed the order. $3.97 was charged to my debit card (which has now been stopped). I called Dermitage and the guy even gave me the email address from which this order was supposedly placed online. I am sure that is a scam too so that they can get my email address or something.

How did they get my debit card number?

He gave me serrano.armando00@att.net

As the person has mentioned above the same thing happened to me........My credit card was charged $3.97 for a trial offer, then 89.93 for product that was shipped and another 98.00 dollars for more product that was shipped..

I by no means ordered this product nor would I. When I contacted them on This Monday about the problem they also told me that I would have to call the post office about the problem and call them back... I told them why would I call the post office if I never ordered the porduct , and then u are sending me more product in the mail , when I didnt even receive any product.

they just said call the post office.I am so upset this is ridicilous.