I thought I was requesting a $7.00 sample of product.Turns out I was enrolling in a very expensive subscription service for lotion that doesn't do what they say it will.

Dermitage.com has charged me $100 for their anti-wrinkle cream. I never wanted a subscription. Didn't read the fine print and got screwed royally. I called to cancel the subscription I didn't intentionally enroll in.

They said it was too late - that product had already been shipped - impossible for me to disprove.

They also said I cannot return the product I haven't received yet.So they're charging me $100 for product I have already told them I don't want and that I can't return.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Dermitage Rip Offs Dermitage "Add my name to the ever growing list of people ripped off by Dermitage.com. I did not see their tiny little squint font hidden at the bottom of their page..." Read more WEN MADE MY HAIR FALL OUT Wen "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Cbs Tv - Fire Hayley Geftman-Gold Cbs Tv "Why would one of your legal executives make such a divisive statement? https://twitter.com/search?q=Hayley+Geftman-Gold&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch I think there should be no less than terminating her employment with CBS. How in the world,..." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more