Dermitage face cream does not work and once they have your credit card number, you will play havoc getting your money refunded.They claim they don't allow anyone to return products even if you have not opened the box.

They have deceptive advertising practices and they are a completely unethical company. Do Not Buy Dermitage! This is a serious warning from someone who is battling with them.

1 order was not opened and they don't want to accept it back. The second order they sent even though I had cancelled has never arrived but they are charging my credit card over $93.00.

Face cream from the drug store does an equal job for 20% of the cost.Don't make the same mistake I did!

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

#200006

YES YES YES!!!I agree I purchased these products and they are nothing buy a HUGE SCAM!

I was tricked into giving this company my CC details on the website for products that I thought were going to cost $14.95 and they were going to bill me $99.95!Then after I asked on the website for the products NOT to be shipped to me every month they ARE SHIPPED TO ME EVERY MONTH.

DO NOT BUY INTO THIS SCAM COMPANY!!!!!

I DID AND I HAVE PAID FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!