I also fell for the Dermitage "Free Sample" scam.When it arrived, I called them immediately.

I wanted to return it but they talked me into keeping it for half price. I made it plain that they were not to ship me another order - that I would call if I wanted it. 2nd one arrived today. They tried to tell me I couldn't return it until I threatened to smear them all over Facebook and Twitter.

Then I called AmX and prevented them from charging my card again. Worst people I have ever done business with. When I called the first time, she put me onto someone else who tried to sell me something else and when I didn't ***, she reacted in a very canned way that I was eligible to win some kind of trip and wanted to switch me to someone else. I said okay and then hung up.

When they (Irene) finally agreed to take back the second order that I had expressly forbidden to be shipped, I asked about postage. I have to pay postage to CANADA - they don't even though I should never have received it.

In my company, if we make a mistake, we issue a UPS call tag.I am not really on Facebook and Twitter but if any of you are, you should spread the word.

Comments