Thought I was getting a free sample for just Shipping/Handling of $5.95.Twenty days later my credit card was charged an additional $109.45 from www.dermit.

I was SHOCKED! When I called, they gave me their standard speech, "I had received a 14-day free "trial" and since I hadn't cancelled the order within the 14-day trial period, I had agreed to be billed for their full product price.

I asked for a refund due to fraudulent advertising and was told "sorry, you agreed to this on our website", but we will cancel your enrollment".I informed her that I would let others know of their scam.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

dermitage is a rip off fly by night co. do not have any contact over the internet and definately don't give your credit card information

I agree with the person that thought they were getting a free sample and was charged with a 30 day supply at the tune of 89.99.I contacted the people and was told I would be getting a supply every month.

This is a scam and I would tell everyone not to go to this website.You will get a raw deal

robinsnest

I also was scammed on this as they got my credit card number from another site from whom I was purchasing and charged me for all this product I never even received. Got ahold of my credit card company and they are crediting me and also looking into this company