DERMITAGE is a Fraudulent company!! Illegal charges made on credit card!!
I fell for the dermitage ad about paying $7.00 S&H for a sample product.(Or as it turned out..
a sample trial period of THE product.) Supposedly, order the product and you have a trial period of 14 days. The catch: They send the actual product and YOU have a total of 14 days to send it back to them or they charge $90 to your account!! AND you have to CONTACT THEM FIRST to get a send back number before you can return the product!! Good luck with that!!
I'd tried to contact them via telephone, as their blurb said. NO answer or busy. (And telephone was THE ONLY WAY they could be contacted.) When I saw they had charged $90 for their 2 oz skin lotion to my Discover card, I again attempted to contact them. When I finally contacted the nasty "customer service" broad, she had a "pat answer obviously written down".
"You had the product well over 14 days; "everyone else" has been able to contact us; TOUGH LUCK, SUCKER!!" (Okay.. maybe she didn't say that last part out loud..) Discover card did their version of an investigation. Basically.. I got totally screwed!!
I looked up some legal info and the "statement" dermitage uses in their "agreement" uses "uncommon language" and "uncommon practices" not normally used and, therefor, unexpected types of terms and conditions.
(I had forwarded the exact info to Discover and they have deleted all correspondence.) I also wrote up a report for www.ripoffreport.com AND I contacted the official federal site dealing with fraudulent web sites and I reported dermitage.Of course, it's in limbo.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Anti-Aging Lotion
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I was ready to place my hamburger on the bun when i opened the bun and there are bugs in the bread..."
- "I have never been so rudely yelled at since I have been coming to the store for over 20 years this is the one at Colfax and sable when I..."
- "Great experience ! Excellent quality fabric and amazing prints that stands out ! I just got my 2 sets of beddings and I must admit I am absolutely thriled with..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."