Free sample is a joke.Got a full months supply and was expected to pay $99 for it.

Then was charged for an additional months supply without my knowledge. They have horrible business practices...forget the product. I would never do business with them. They are "Low down, sneaky, & underhanded in many ways.

I call to cancel and they said it was too late to cancel it had already been shipped and charged my account $50.90. But then the offered a refund of $22.00, but after much insistance on my part the agreed to send me instructions to send it back for a full refund. But they kept refering to the ad which stated no refunds, which I intially agreed to.

I NEVER saw anything about all that or the monthly supplies being sent or being charged $99.00 or no refunds...etc.It is a scam..plain and simple.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

When you call to cancel and the company says it's too late to cancel, refuse the package at the door.Ask the postal carrier for the tracking # (if you're not home, refuse the package at the post office).

It doesn't matter if you agree to no refunds or not. It means nothing if you paid with a credit card. You can issue a chargeback and if the package was refused and you have proof of that, the company MUST pay you back.

Open up a dispute and get your money back!Credit card payment = REFUND, PERIOD!