I accepted the Dermitage offer of a free trial which you pay for shipping. Little did I know that I was signing up for automatic shipments of the product to the tune of $93.92 a shipment.

When I received the second shipment in the mail (after the first free shipment) which included the statement automatically billing my credit card, I called to return the shipment. Dermitage told me they could cancel future shipments but had I read the fine print on the email they sent me I would have known that there are no returns after the free trial period is over. Had I read the fine print on what i thought was an advertising email I would have known that I was going to get future shipments in the first place. If they were an honest company they would have made that information known at the free trial offer or in the box of the first shipment.

If Dermitage was such an amazing product then they would not rely on scamming their customers to make money.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

TOO SMART
#292080

Don't ever give your credit/debit card to anybody you don't know either by phone or via internet.These ''trial offers'' are all a scam.

All of them!Report them to the BBB in your city (you can do it thru the internet) and also post your complain on complaintsboard.com