I never used the supposely free trial offer,because the dispenser to the lotion bottle was detached from the bottle and I could not get it work.I had fourteen (14) days to send it back,which I did; however while checking my bank account online I noticed that I hhad a charge on it for Dermitage.I called Dermitage to discuss the problem,the lady was plesant,but she was a liar.

She proceeds to tell me all of the steps that I was suppose to use in shipping the merchandise back,all that was include in the package concerning shipping was, it must be shipped fourteen days after receiving it if I was not satified with it.When I signed up for the free trial there was no mention of being automatically being enrolled in their system so they can take money out of my account every month for products I did not order.

Consumers be careful,how you put your info.,out because we do not know how many more companies that are literally and legally stealing our money.Beware.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

#207109

Bottom Right of the page click on Terms and Conditions. It's there you just have to look for it. It's not obvious but should be.

Terms & Conditions

Your FREE Trial of the Dermitàge Anti-Aging System includes a full 30-day supply for just $3.97 in shipping and processing. You will have 14 days to try the Dermitàge Anti-Aging System and discover why it is the perfect skincare system for you. If you like how our system reduces the visible signs of skin aging, do nothing – at the end of your free-trial period you will be billed the discounted price of $89.95. If for any reason the system is not for you, call Dermitàge Customer Care toll-free at 800-886-8805 within your 14-day free-trial period to cancel. Then simply return the product (even if it is empty!) and you will NEVER be billed. No commitments, no hassles.

Plus, if you decide to keep the Dermitàge Anti-Aging System, you will receive FREE acceptance in Dermitàge Elite and will receive a fresh supply of the Dermitàge Anti-Aging System approximately every 30 days at the same low price of $89.95. You can cancel by calling Dermitàge Customer Care. No risk, no obligation, cancel any time!

Return/Refund Policy:

All orders are subject to applicable sales tax. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. All sales after the free-trial period are final.

Please note that we cannot process packages marked "Return to Sender". Returned packages require a Return...

#205725

:( :upset Lots to read, but if you read really carefully it's all in there in the fine fine print.I never get caught up in these SCAMS.

Feel bad for the rest of you who did.

It sucks.If you use a good credit card they should cover it if you complain to them.