I also fell for the free offer from Dermitage. When I realized they had charged me for the "FREE" trial, I called. They imediately offered to refund 1/2 of my money. Making me realize that this is their usual MO.

Asked to speak to a Supervisor. Got the same canned story. Dermitage has the terms of the free trail e-mailed to you after you accept the offer. They would refund me 1/2 of my money.

I looked at their e-mail and realizes that the terms were in fact there. I accepted their offer of 1/2 my money to be refunded within 10 to 14 days.

Did not receive the refund. Then I was charged again $105. I called them immediately to stop the order. and to complain that I did not receive the original refund.

Now they said that they had no record of my 1st phone call( I do have a record of the call on my cell phone) but again offered to give me 1/2 of my money back. Spoke to super again. Now they said that if I returned the product that was being sent to me that they would refund all my money minus their shipping cost of course, plus I would have to pay to ship it back.

When I asked for their legal dept, they refused. Asked for address of corporate office they refused. Only would give me the address of the warehouse.

I have called my attorney and will pursue this. Anyone who would like to join me , please e-mail me at jeappl@aol.com

THe sad thing about all this is that I really like the product and would have been happy to continue using it if they were just honest. The products could speak for themselves with a real free trial.

P.S. Just went to their web site and most of the links are an error message.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

Good luck on getting a credit on your card.My wife called to complain about the charge as soon as I noticed it on our visa card.

After a long verbal exchange they agreed to credit the entire charge. Next month I saw the credit but I also saw another charge. My wife called and was told that was just things crossing paths in their office. Next month?

No credit. My wife called again and was told that they wouldn't credit the second charge because that was actually the FIRST charge that could not be credited because she hadn't called within 30 days. BS! she called as soon as we saw it in our statement.

I reported it to our bank card's fraud department and that's where it is now.

Stay away from these people!:(

Terms & Conditions

Your FREE Trial of the Dermitàge Eye Renewal Collection includes a full 30-day supply for just $6.95 in shipping and processing. You will have 14 days to try the Dermitàge Eye Renewal Collection and discover why it is the perfect eye care system for you. If you like how our collection reduces the visible signs of eye aging, do nothing – at the end of your free-trial period you will be billed the discounted price of $99.95. If for any reason the collection is not for you, call Dermitàge Customer Care toll-free at 800-886-8805 within your 14-day free-trial period to cancel. Then simply return the product (even if it is empty!) and you will NEVER be billed. No commitments, no hassles.

Plus, if you decide to keep the Dermitàge Eye Renewal Collection, you will receive FREE acceptance in Dermitàge Elite and will receive a fresh supply of the Dermitàge Eye Renewal Collection approximately every 30 days at the same low price of $99.95. You can cancel by calling Dermitàge Customer Care. No risk, no obligation, cancel any time!

Return/Refund Policy:

All California, Illiniois, Iowa, and Texas orders are subject to applicable sales tax. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. All sales after the free-trial period are final. Returns may be subject to a re-stocking fee.

Please note that we cannot process packages marked "Return to Sender". Returned packages require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)...

Customer Care

If you have any questions, please call us toll-free at: 800-886-8805. Dermitàge Customer Service is open from 5:00am – 7:00pm PST, Monday through Friday and 6:00am – 3:30pm PST on Saturday and Sunday. (PST). Additionally, you can learn more about Dermitàge 24 hours a day online at www.dermitage.com.

Dermitàge Customer Care

5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy

Unit 400

Ontario, CA 91764

1 (800) 886-8805

Learn how to read they are up there, even before you put in you infromation, and expecially your credit card info.. :(

...And there's an asterisk next to FREE that takes you to the bottom of the webpage, where it says : S/P Applies.

NOWHERE does it say what that means...

They claim the terms are on the order page but good luck ever finding the page you ordered from, it's been shut down. FREE TRIAL for $5.00 shipping and handling is clearly fraud! TYou have to send it back at your expense to keep from getting charged $100.00 or more for the "sample".