I too was ripped off. I signed up for a free sample thinking they'd send it too me and if I liked it I'd order the product. WRONG.

They started sending me products and charging my accounts. I never felt I authorized them to charge my account. I thought I was just providing my account information for convenience purposes. Boy was I ***.

READ THE FINE PRINT LADIES. Anyone that has a business practice like this I WILL NOT do business with. Don't you. To top it off. When I returned the products they sent me they said I had to pay shipping and have a special code to get my account credited. I'm assuming since I just sent it back "return to sender" which the post office said I could do, I will not get credit for the return of products. Do you know how much they've ripped me off for. It's outrageous.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

It seems to me anyone who is foolish enough to send credit card information"just in case" is not very consumer-smart.

This type of marketing is not uncommon and the instructions clearly state you will be billed.

It's obvious the amount you receive is more than a tiny free sample.It is a full supply that you are expected to either return in 14 days or pay for.