Add my name to the ever growing list of people ripped off by Dermitage.com.I did not see their tiny little squint font hidden at the bottom of their page linking to terms and conditions.
I paid for shipping and handling for my "free" trial. When I checked my credit card statement they had billed me $89.95. I see now they plan on billing me every two months for $69.95.
They deceptively market to aging women who often have compromised eye sight, that wouldn't see the links in hopes of taking them to the cleaners.
Their practices are sleazy and shady.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trial Membership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I fell for the dermitage ad about paying $7.00 S&H for a sample product. (Or as it turned out.. a sample trial period of THE product.) Supposedly, order the product..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced. The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."