I am so upset with this company and their deceptive marketing practices.The "Free Trial" they offer that is advertised all over the place - just click and pay shipping of $5.95 actually has cost me $100 SO FAR!

People need to be aware of this and advise others not to use their products either.

Unfortunately, I did not research the company before I selected the "Free Trial".

If I had just done one web search I would have seen all the complaints from consumers.This is an expensive lesson learned for me, but I want to make sure others don't make the same mistake and I want the people I tell about this experience to share it with their people and continue to pay it forward and save others money.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #85074

That is "CALL THE BANK" Monday morning.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #85072

"CALL MY BACK MONDAY MORNING" - at the top of my to do list.

I am trying to find anywhere and everywhere that I post warnings about this. Let me know if you have suggestions.

My husband was offered this "free" trial only $3.97 shipping, after filling out a questionaire no problem I said "great".

Half hour later our credit card company called about a questionable charge.We said no we did not charge $89.95 on card only $3.97, they immediately took off the 89.95 and canceled that card and sending us new card.

Thank goodness our card company called.I recieved free trial, they will not get anymore from us.