I am so upset with this company and their deceptive marketing practices. The "Free Trial" they offer that is advertised all over the place - just click and pay shipping of $5.95 actually has cost me $100 SO FAR!

People need to be aware of this and advise others not to use their products either.

Unfortunately, I did not research the company before I selected the "Free Trial".

If I had just done one web search I would have seen all the complaints from consumers. This is an expensive lesson learned for me, but I want to make sure others don't make the same mistake and I want the people I tell about this experience to share it with their people and continue to pay it forward and save others money.

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #85074

That is "CALL THE BANK" Monday morning.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #85072

"CALL MY BACK MONDAY MORNING" - at the top of my to do list.

I am trying to find anywhere and everywhere that I post warnings about this. Let me know if you have suggestions.

My husband was offered this "free" trial only $3.97 shipping, after filling out a questionaire no problem I said "great".

Half hour later our credit card company called about a questionable charge. We said no we did not charge $89.95 on card only $3.97, they immediately took off the 89.95 and canceled that card and sending us new card.

Thank goodness our card company called. I recieved free trial, they will not get anymore from us.