While ordering a free trial for $5.95 of Dermatage products online, in the hiddenfine print is that you are signing up for a monthly membership of $99.95 for more products. They also said they sent me an e-mail confirming this. I did not get one. They say in the hidden fine print to call w/in 14 to cancel membership...but the fine print is hidden so watch out.Deceiving website! I'm stuck with the $99.95 for the month. But will be disputing it with my bank.

Terms & ConditionsYour FREE Trial of the Dermitàge Eye Renewal Collection includes a full 30-day supply for just $6.95 in shipping and processing. You will have 14 days to try the Dermitàge Eye Renewal Collection and discover why it is the perfect eye care system for you. If you like how our collection reduces the visible signs of eye aging, do nothing "" at the end of your free-trial period you will be billed the discounted price of $99.95. If for any reason the collection is not for you, call Dermitàge Customer Care toll-free at 800-886-8805 within your 14-day free-trial period to cancel. Then simply return the product (even if it is empty!) and you will NEVER be billed. No commitments, no hassles.

Plus, if you decide to keep the Dermitàge Eye Renewal Collection, you will receive FREE acceptance in Dermitàge Elite and will receive a fresh supply of the Dermitàge Eye Renewal Collection approximately every 30 days at the same low price of $99.95. You can cancel by calling Dermitàge Customer Care. No risk, no obligation, cancel any time!

Return/Refund PolicyAll California and Iowa orders are subject to applicable sales tax. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. All sales after the free-trial period are final. Returns may be subject to a re-stocking fee.

Please note that we cannot process packages marked "Return to Sender". Returned packages require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ensure accurate processing. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling Dermitàge Customer Care at 800-886-8805.

Customer CareIf you have any questions, please call us toll-free at: 800-886-8805. Dermitàge Customer Care is open from 6:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday and 7:00am to 3:30pm on Saturday (PST). Additionally, you can learn more about Dermitàge 24 hours a day online at www.dermitage.com.

Dermitàge Customer Care5300 Ontario Mills PkwyUnit 400Ontario, CA 917641 (800) 886-8805

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

I too was taken in by this scam.I returned from vacation to find $98.oo had been automatically deducted from my checking account.

I called and complained and finally got the charges reversed. I told the customer service rep. not to send me any more product and low and behold one month later I had $102.69 deducted from my account. I called again and after screaming at the customer serv.

rep they finally agreed to reverse the amount again and promised that my account was being closed. We'll see.

Every month the amount seems to creep up a little more each time.DO NOT SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE SAMPLE BECAUSE IT IS ANYTHING BUT FREE.

#203338

What a horrible promotion.And people wonder why no one trusts anyone else any more!

PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT! You will not find out about the $89 charge if you do not return the product after 20 days.

And it takes 12 weeks to see if the stuff works!!!Really now, this marketing plan is just so they can make money.

Horrible practice!!!

I was also taken in by the free trial offer.It was until after I gave my cr card

and subcribed to the offer that the terms came up.

Then it was to late to cancel. I called right away but they refused to cancel saying the order was already being processed. I follwed the agreement to return.

Don't know if it was good product or not.I was so turned off by the agressive marketing I did not use the product and returned it unopened.

Biggest scam out on the market.

Does not work and no return and once they get your credit card they will continue to bill even when they do not send you product.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #109257

Please do not get stuck like I did.I was out of town and it sat in my mailbox.

I attempted to return but customer services rep.

would not help me and explained he was a former employee of a credit card company and there was nothing I could do but pay for a product I did not want.Beware of any company that will not allow you to return their product in their box, unopened, for a credit.