I cannot get Dermitage to answer the phone.They are contiuing to send me product and charge my card...

I will now cancel my credit card and fight the charges with them and file a suit against this company. The advertisement is a joke. The company is fradulant. This needs to be addressed by all consumers.

I will write and post on every single place I can think of so others do not get involved with this. I am so upset that I didn't read the reviews before I ordered this.

This is simply unreal.Sorry to those who have been scammed.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments

Wen - Shampoo Review from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Wen - Hair Care Review from Aurora, Colorado Wen "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..." Read more Younique - Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review from Little Rock, Arkansas Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Lash Boost Serum Review Rodan and Fields "I used lashboost for a total of 4 weeks.After about 1 1/2 weeks, I woke up to a stye on my eyelid..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more United Airlines Economy Fare United Airlines "I booked the economy fare for a quick trip. I read the rules and saw that I could not bring a full size carryon bag; everything would have to fit..." Read more Bjs Wholesale Club - High Pressure, Misrepresentation, LIED TO Bjs Wholesale Club "We phoned BJ's on 2301 Taylor Road Cheapeake, VA prior to our visit to request information for a possible purchase. We provided the item number 608083 and requested any additional..." Read more