When I received my last order, the "pump" product bottle was only 1/2 full...however, I kept it since it would have taken too long to complain and have another shipped.

Now I am totally out of both products...the pump produce as well as the skin renewal complex. I called customer service last week and was told there was a shipping problem...gee, how could this possibly happen AGAIN??!! I was told that my products would be shipped this week. No phone call regarding the delay, nothing...just no product as ordered.

I have been a faithful user of these two products and I love them...however, your shipping service is deplorable...I canceled my orders several years ago due to shipping problems and could not find another product that I liked so came back to Dermitage and lost the extra discount that I had been given for being a faithful client. Now here we go again!!! I am extremely aggravated by this problem...if you are going to be in the business of supplying beauty products, please do something about the place where your shipments are sent from AND monitor the quality of your beauty creams to be certain they contain the proper quantity of the product so your customers are not shorted.

I would appreciate an answer from corporate about this situation.

This person wrote the review about Dermitage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dermitage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dermitage dermitage anti-aging system for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dermitage?

Comments